Attendees will learn industry trends, meet grantmakers, and network with fellow professionals at the 2019 Grant Conference. Presentations will be given by Government Agencies, Foundations, Grant Consultants, Resource Librarians, and Evaluators. Conference Regisration fee inludes attendance at Conference Sessions and Coffee Breaks.
Who should attend? Experienced grant Writers who work as staff at Nonprofit Organizations. Local Goverrnment Agencies, for For-Profit Busineses as well as independent Grant Writing Consultants. Please note that the conference is not suitable for persons who have not yet learned to write grants. Instead, we recemmend taking one of our Online Courses on Grant Writing (Link)
CGW Renewal Credits. Certified Grant Writers®can earn up to 15 CGW Renewal Credits by attending sessions. Each session must be documented while on-site and the form returned to the AGWA desk.
- Thursday, July 18, 2019
- 8:00 AM - 12 Noon Morning Sessions
- 12 Noon - 1:30 PM Lunch on your own
- 1:30 PM - 5:30 PM Afternoon Sessions
- Friday, July 19, 2019
- 8:00 AM-11:50 Morning Sessions
- 11:50 AM - 1:00 PM Lunch on your own
- 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM Afternoon Sessions
- Conference registration will be limited to active members only. Guest registration is not available.
- Members may register online beginning March 1, 2019. Login to Members Only, the click on the 2019 Grant Conference
- Members may also register after March 1st by mailing a check (click here for the Conference Registration Form)
- Registration Fees
- Online Registration available 3/1/19 thru 6/23/2019 is $300.00 per member
- Late Online Registration 6/24/19 thru 7/18/19 is $400.00 per member
AGWA has reserved rooms at the group rate of $149.00 + taxes per night. Group rates willl only be available until 6/23/2019. Please call the hotel at 888-615-0509 and ask for the American Grant Writers group rate.
Holiday Inn Austin Town Lake
20 I-35, Austin TX 78701
Hotel Phone: 512-472-8211