About the Glazer Family Foundation Grants:
The Glazer Family Foundation reaches at risk children and families in the Central Florida region through the biannual grant program. Grants are awarded to nonprofits to fund programs serving disadvantaged children and their families. This grant process highlights the needs of the community and allows the Foundation to partner with organizations that focus on the welfare of underserved youth and families. Beginning in 2000 the Glazer Family Foundation has awarded over $500,000 to nonprofits that create places for children and families to grow and thrive. Twice a year when the grants are awarded, grantees meet to network and discuss the programs and initiatives the funds will be used for. These sessions encourage nonprofits to work together for stronger communities.
The following are eligibility requirements for applying to the Glazer Family Foundation Grant Program. If your organization does not fall within the eligibility guidelines, we respectfully ask that you contact us at (813) 870-2700 before submitting an application.
- Must be a 501(C)(3) organization and have a Florida Consumer’s Certificate of Exemption.
- 100% of the spending must be in the Central Florida area. Eligible Counties: Marion, Citrus, Lake, Sumter, Hernando, Orange, Seminole, Pasco, Polk, Osceola, Hillsborough, Pinellas, Manatee, Hardee, Highlands, De Soto, Sarasota and Charlotte.
- Grant recipients will be limited to one (1) award per year.
- No contributions will be made to benefit General fundraising drives, Celebrations or functions, Administrative/training costs (including salaries/stipends/fees), Marketing initiatives (billboards, TV advertisements, flyers, etc), Capital expenditures, Sponsorships, Individuals, Individual medical needs, Basic research, Political organizations, Conferences, University capital campaigns
- Most grants will be for one (1) year only and in amounts less than $5000.
- All organizations that receive grants will be required to report how funds were spent and their evaluation of the funded project/program.
The Glazer Family Foundation will follow up with each recipient organization to produce a story and photo archive of the award impact.
How to Apply: Please visit www.glazerfamilyfoundation.org to apply. The Glazer Family Foundation has its Bi-Annual open submission for its grant program each and April 1st-June 1st and August 1st –September 30th.