American Grant Writers' Association is a professional organization for grant researchers, grant writers, and grant administrators. Members throughout the U.S. work as Grant Consultants or as employees of Non-Profit Organizations, Foundations, Educational Institutions, State Government, Local Government Agencies, and Tribes. Some of our members live and work abroad. All members must adhere to AGWA's Professional Standards and Code of Ethics.
AGWA offers 2 types of Memberships:
- Individual Memberships
- Business Memberships include a membership for one business and one individual. Additional individuals can be added to the Business Membership for an additional $70 per person. (As of August 1, 2012 American Grant Writers' Association accepts new Business Members from all States, except businesses registered to do business in Nevada or Utah.)
We invite you to become a member of American Grant Writers' Association.
Once we receive your membership dues, the Membership Secretary will process your application and send you a Welcome E-mail the following business day. Your Welcome E-mail will contain your Members Only Login password. You will receive your Membership Packet by mail within the following 2 weeks.
- Individual Membership:
- One Year $ 79.00 in 2013 and 2014
- Two Years $ 150.00 in 2013 and 2014
- Three Years $ 220.00 in 2013 and 2014
- Business Membership:
- One Year $ 129.00 in 2013 - $179.00 beginning 1/2/2014
- Two Years $ 250.00 in 2013 - $340.00 beginning 1/2/2014
- Three Years $ 370.00 in 2013 - $475.00 beginning 1/2/2014
Individual Membership Benefits and Member Services include...
Discounts from Business Partners available only to Members
- Membership Certificate suitable for framing
- Access to AGWA's Members Only Website
- Monthly Tips on Grant Writing, Grant Consulting, and Nonprofit Capacity Building
- Members Only Bi-monthly e-Newsletter
- Join Field of Interest Groups such as Arts, Education, Healthcare, Housing, Human Services, and Technology
- Networking opportunities with State Chairpersons and Field of Interest Chairpersons
- Listing of your name in Member Networking in our Members Only Website
- Receive the Members Discount when registering for the AGWA Annual Grant Conference
- Submit grant awards to be published in the Member Newsletter
- Members who are job searching can submit a resume to our Resume Bank
- Opportunity to become a Certified Grant Writer
Authorized use of American Grant Writers' Association's logo:
- Professional Liability Insurance (E&O) and Business Liability Insurance
- Health Insurance, Homeowners Insurance, Auto Insurance, Life Insurance, and other insurance products
- Foundation Center's Online Directory Professional Level Annual Subscription (Limited supply available) More Information
- Avis Car Rentals
- Budget Car Rentals
- HP and Compaq product discounts
- Inspire Commerce Credit Card Processing and Merchant Services
- Modern Postcard direct mailing marketing services
- PayPros, Inc. payroll and human resources
- Survey Advantage provides online surveys and market research
- e9digital provides website design and branding
- Singlebrook Technology, Inc. provides web and mobile development
- Individual Members do not have the right to use American Grant Writers' Association's logo, unless express written permission is granted.
- Business Members have the right to use American Grant Writers' Association's Business Member logo.
- Certified Grant Writers® have the right to use American Grant Writers' Association's Certified Grant Writer® logo.
Before Making Your Purchase ...
Before making your purchase please read our web pages "Refund and Rescheduling", "Professional Ethics and Standards" and "Debit / Credit Card Purchases".