American Grant Writers' Association℠ is the national professional organization for grant researchers, grant writers, grant evaluators, grant administrators and grant managers. Members throughout the U.S. work as Grant Consultants or as employees of Non-Profit Organizations, Foundations, Educational Institutions, State Government Departments, Local Government Agencies, and Native Tribes. Some of our members live and work abroad. Some of our members are students studying grantseeking or grant management. All of our members must adhere to AGWA's Professional Standards and Code of Ethics.
AGWA offers 2 types of Memberships:
- Individual Membership
- Business Membership which includes a membership for one business and one individual. (The Business Membership will not ger be avaiable after Dec 2018)
- American Grant Writers' Association accepts new Business Members from all States, except businesses registered to do business in Nevada or Utah.
- List of active Business Members
We invite you to join American Grant Writers' Association!
Once we receive your Individual or Business membership dues, the Member Services will process your application and send you a Welcome E-mail on the following business day. Your Welcome E-mail will contain your Members Only password.
2018 Membership Rates
- Individual Membership
- One-Year $119.00
- Two-Years $200.00
- Business Membership
- One-Year $179.00
- Two -Years $340.00
- Online by making your selection on the right hand side of this page
- By check. Click on the Application Form on the right hand side of this page. Complete this form and mail with your check drawn on a U.S. bank.
- Purchase orders must be accompanied by an application form and check. Invoices will not be issued.
Membership Benefits and Services for all members include:
- Access to AGWA's Members Only area of our Website
- Listing in our online Membership Directory
- Eligible to Join Special Interest Groups (SIG) such as Agriculture and Animal Welfare, Children and Youth, Economic Development, Education PK-12, Environment, Grant Management, Healthcare, Higher Education, Homeland Security, Hospitals, Housing, Human Services, International Projects, Justice and Law Enforcement, Libraries, Local Government, Medical Research, Mental Health, Museums, Native Americans, Performing Arts, Public Health, Religion, Scientific Research, Seniors, Special Education, Training, and Veterans. Members may join as many SIGs as they want to join. SIG members receive e-mails from each SIG Chairpersons on timely topics.
- Eligible to purchase a Career Mentor for 90 days
- Eligible to purchase a Grant Writing Coach to Review A Foundation Proposal or a Government Project Application
- Eligible to purchase a Grant Writing Coach for a Foundation Proposal or Government Project Application
- Eligible to register for the AGWA Grant Conference in Austin TX in 2019
- Eligible to purchase subscription to GrantStation's research database for $75 (available Jan 2019)
- Opportunity to become a Certified Grant Writer®
Before Making Your Purchase ...
Before making your purchase please read the following web pages
- "Refund and Rescheduling",
- "Professional Ethics and Standards" and
- "Debit / Credit Card Purchases".