American Grant Writers' Association℠ is the national professional organization for grant researchers, grant writers, grant evaluators, grant administrators and grant managers. Members throughout the U.S. work as Grant Consultants or as employees of Non-Profit Organizations, Foundations, Educational Institutions, State Government Departments, Local Government Agencies, and Native Tribes. Some of our members live and work abroad. Some of our members are students studying grantseeking or grant management. All of our members must adhere to AGWA's Professional Standards and Code of Ethics.
AGWA offers 2 types of Memberships:
- Individual Membership
2. Business Membership which includes a membership for one business and one individual.
- Student Membership Applicants must forward documentation of full-time undergraduate enrollment at an accredited college or university. Membership will commence when documentation is received. It may be sent by fax to 813-641-0851 or by e-mail to CustomerService@AmericanGrantWriters.org Student membership rates are restricted to full-time undergraduate students only.
- Undergraduate Student Group Memberships are available for groups of 10 or more students when purchased together.
- Additional individuals can be added to the Business Membership for an additional $50 per person per year.
- As of August 1, 2012 American Grant Writers' Association accepts new Business Members from all States, except businesses registered to do business in Nevada or Utah.
- List of active Business Members
We invite you to join American Grant Writers' Association!
Once we receive your Individual or Business membership dues, the Membership Secretary will process your application and send you a Welcome E-mail the following business day. Your Welcome E-mail will contain your Members Only Login password.
2017 Membership Rates
- Individual Membership
- One Year $119.00
- Two Years $200.00
- Three Years $ 275.00
- Business Membership
- One Year $179.00
- Two Years $340.00
- Three Years $475.00
- Additional individuals may be added to the Business Membership for $50.00 per person per year
Membership Benefits and Services for all members include:
- Receive the Members Quarterly e-Newsletter
- Access to AGWA's Members Only area of our Website
- Monthly Tips on Grant Writing, Grant Consulting, and Nonprofit Capacity Building
- Listing in our online Membership Directory
- Eligible to Join Special Interest Groups (SIG) such as Agriculture and Animal Welfare, Children and Youth, Economic Development, Education PK-12, Environment, Grant Management, Healthcare, Higher Education, Homeland Security, Hospitals, Housing, Human Services, International, Justice and Law Enforcement, Libraries and Literacy, Local Government, Medical Research, Mental Health, Museums and Visual Arts, Native Americans, Performing Arts, Public Health, Religion, Scientific Research, Seniors, Special Education, Training and Labor, Transportation, and Veterans. Members may join as many SIGs as they want to join. Each quarter the SIG members receive an e-mail from the SIG Chairpersons on timely topics.
- Eligible to submit a resume to our Resume Bank
- Eligible to purchase any Mentoring Program
- Elible to purchase select Online Courses and Webinars at the Member Rate
- Eligible to register for the AGWA Grant Conference at the Member Rate
- Opportunity to become a Certified Grant Writer®
- Health Insurance, Homeowners Insurance, Auto Insurance, Life Insurance, and other insurance products at association rates
- Land's End merchandise with AGWA's logo
- Certified Grant Writers® have the right to use the Certified Grant Writer® logo.
Before Making Your Purchase ...
Before making your purchase please read the following web pages
- "Refund and Rescheduling",
- "Professional Ethics and Standards" and
- "Debit / Credit Card Purchases".