American Grant Writers' Association℠ is the national professional organization for grant researchers, grant writers, grant evaluators, grant administrators and grant managers. Members throughout the U.S. work as Grant Consultants or as employees of Non-Profit Organizations, Foundations, Educational Institutions, State Government Departments, Local Government Agencies, and Native Tribes. Some of our members live and work abroad. Some of our members are students studying grantseeking or grant management. All of our members must adhere to AGWA's Professional Standards and Code of Ethics.
AGWA offers 2 types of Memberships:
- Individual Membership
- Business Membership which includes a membership for one business and one individual.
- Additional individuals can be added to the Business Membership for an additional $50 per person per year.
- American Grant Writers' Association accepts new Business Members from all States, except businesses registered to do business in Nevada or Utah.
- List of active Business Members
We invite you to join American Grant Writers' Association!
Once we receive your Individual or Business membership dues, the Member Services will process your application and send you a Welcome E-mail on the following business day. Your Welcome E-mail will contain your Members Only password.
2017 Membership Rates
- Individual Membership
- One Year $119.00
- Two Years $200.00
- Three Years $ 275.00
- Business Membership
- One Year $179.00
- Two Years $340.00
- Three Years $475.00
- Additional individuals may be added to the Business Membership for $50.00 per person per year.
Membership Benefits and Services for all members include:
- Receive the Members Quarterly e-Newsletter
- Access to AGWA's Members Only area of our Website
- Monthly Tips on Grant Writing and Grant Consulting
- Listing in our online Membership Directory
- Eligible to Join Special Interest Groups (SIG) such as Agriculture and Animal Welfare, Children and Youth, Economic Development, Education PK-12, Environment, Grant Management, Healthcare, Higher Education, Homeland Security, Hospitals, Housing, Human Services, International Projects, Justice and Law Enforcement, Libraries and Reading, Local Government, Medical Research, Mental Health, Museums, Native Americans, Performing Arts, Public Health, Religion, Scientific Research, Seniors, Special Education, Training and Labor, Transportation, and Veterans. Members may join as many SIGs as they want to join. Each quarter the SIG members receive an e-mail from each SIG Chairpersons on timely topics.
- Eligible to purchase a Career Mentor for 90 days
- Eligible to purchase a Grant Writing Coach to Review A Foundation Proposal or a Government Project Application
- Eligible to purchase a Grant Writing Coach for a Foundation Proposal or Government Project Application
- Eligible to register for the AGWA Grant Conference planned for Summer 2019
- Opportunity to become a Certified Grant Writer®
- Health Insurance, Homeowners Insurance, Auto Insurance, Life Insurance, and other insurance products available at association rates
- Eligible to purchase Land's End merchandise with AGWA's logo
- Certified Grant Writers® have the right to use the Certified Grant Writer® logo.
Before Making Your Purchase ...
Before making your purchase please read the following web pages
- "Refund and Rescheduling",
- "Professional Ethics and Standards" and
- "Debit / Credit Card Purchases".