AGWA Grant Consulting Services, Inc.
Some of AGWA's members who are Certified Grant Writers® work for AGWA Grant Consulting Services, Inc. The corporate office is located in Florida, however the grant consultants reside and work throughout the U.S.
Does everyone qualify for a Grant?
Many businesses qualify for grants, but unfortunately, not everyone or every business qualifies.
- Non-profit Organizations with an Exempt Status and Charitable Status from IRS may qualify for Foundation Grants, Corporate Grants, and Government Grants.
- For profit businesses (corporations, partnerships, or sole proprietors) may qualify for Government Grants depending on the specifications of the Notice of Funding Announcement.
- Individuals such as artists, educators, researchers, and health professionals may qualify for a small number of Foundation Grants depending on the specifications. Other individuals may qualify for government grants; many of these grants are administered by State and Local Governments. Unfortunately, AGWA Grant Consulting Services, Inc. does not assist Individuals with grant or scholarship applications.
What services are provided?
AGWA Grant Consulting Services, Inc. provides the following services to businesses:
- Researching Grant Opportunities
- Program Development using a Logic Model
- Proposal Writing for Foundation and Corporate Grants including the Budget and Budget Narrative
- Preparing Applications for Federal, State, and Local Government Grants including the Budget and Budget Narrative
- Reviewing a Proposal, Application, Narrative, or Budget that you have already written
- Preparing a Business Plan (Standard or Investor Quality)
- Analysis of your Organization for Grant Competitive Qualities
- 501(c)(3) Application Package for New Nonprofit Organizations
How are Grant Writers Compensated?
When the Grant Consultant contacts you by phone you will be quoted a project price, similar to other professions. As a new client, you may be asked to make a down payment, progress payment, or to pay in full.
It is unethical for a Certified Grant Writer® to accept compensation that is a percentage of your grant funds. It is also unethical for compensation to be contingent upon receipt of grant funds. Link to Professional Standards and Ethics
AGWA Grant Consulting Services, Inc.
We are accepting requests from prospective new business clients
that have a business located in the U.S.
Unfortunately, we do not accept requests from Individuals
seeking a personal grant or scholarship.
There are special opportunities for a Rural Business
that is located in a county with a population of less than 20,000.
Once we receive your request, it will be forwarded to
one of our Certified Grant Writers.®
Our corporate office is located in Florida, but our Certified Grant Writers®
reside and work throuhout the U.S.
You will be contacted by phone or e-mail within the next 1-2 business days.
Please provide the following Business Information:
AGWA Grant Consulting
Review of Proposals / Applications
Prepare Exempt Application
Business Participatation with the Grant Consultant
What EFFORT will be required by the Business when working with a Grant Consultant?
When a business hires a Grant Consultant to prepare a letter, proposal, or application for a grant award, there is a considerable amount of "EFFORT" that will still be required on the part of the business. So, one person in the business should be designated as the point person
to work with the Grant Consultant. Typical responsibilities of the business that must be accomplished in a timely manner will include the following:
- Registration with the System for Award Management (SAM) will be required and must be maintained annually (if applying for a Federal grant)
- Provide the Annual Organization Budget for current year
- Provide the Project Budget (summary budget plus line item details for the Budget Narrative)
- Provide a Summary of the project activities (services to be provided as well as scope of services, target population description, geographic service area, project staffing plan)
- Provide Resumes of Key Personnel
- Provide Information for any forms required by the Grantmaker
- Reviewing documents prepared by the Grant Consultant; this review process may be repeated several times during the writing process
- Actual online submission or mailing of the letter, proposal or application to the Grantmaker