To initiate the CGW renewal process, the member should submit an e-mail to AGWA’s Professional Development Committee listing his/her Renewal Credits.
- It must be sent by e-mail to: CustomerService@AmericanGrantWriters.org
- The letter will be accepted from 6 months prior to the expiration date of the credential until 12 months after the expiration date of the credential.
- Requests for renewal will not be accepted when submitted later than 12 months after the date of validity of the current credential.
- Membership in AGWA must be active to renew the CGW credential.
- The Renewal Fee for the CGW Credential is $750.00, however, $125.00 will be waived for every year s/he has been a member in AGWA since the CGW Credential was earned or renewed.
- Payment may be made online on the Marketplace page on our website. LINK