The Grant Management Online Course is appropriate for staff of government agencies, school districts, nonprofit organizations, and institutions of Higher Education who need to learn how to administer Federal, State, Local, Foundation, and Corporate grants.
Grant Management Online Course Syllabus:
1. Introduction to Grant Management
2. Monitoring Plan
3. Glossary of Terms
Section 2: Regulations, Legislation and Forms
1. Budgets and Costs
2. Financial Systems and Records
2. Project Evaluation
3. Professional Ethics
Learning is individual and self-paced. Students may register at any time and will begin assigments on the next busiess day. Students will be assigned an online instructor who is a Certified Grant Writer® with experience administering government, foundation and corporate grants. The instructor will send course materials and assignments to the student by e-mail and the student will send completed assignments to the instructor by e-mail. Students must complete one section before the next section is forwarded to him/her.
Price: The regular price is $599.00 per person. On sale for just $549.00 per person thru 2/27/2017 - online purchases only!
Students will have 90 days to complete all of the assignments, but most students complete the assignments in 30 hours over 3-4 weeks. If needed, a 90-day extension is available for $100 that may be purchased anytime within one year from the date of the original purchase.
Upon successful completion of all course assignments and submission of the course evaluation the student will be mailed a "Certificate of Completion".
An annual individual membership in American Grant Writers Association is included with your purchase (effective 9/1/16).
Group Price: No group discount is available for this online course.
- Current Members may purchase online at the Member Rate. Please login to Members Only using your Member Password, then page down and click on "Online Courses at Member Rates".
- If paying the regular price or sale price by credit or debit card, you may purchase the Grant Management online course by clicking on "add to cart" on the right hand side of this page. In the "Ship To" section of the Order Form, please enter the student's name, mailing address, and e-mail. In the "Bill To" section of the Order Form, enter the information of the credit or debit card holder and the e-mail address where the order confirmation should be forwarded. If placing an order for more than 1 student, then enter the additional students' names, mailing addresses, and e-mails in the "Remarks" section of the Order Form.
- If paying by personal check or business check, then please mail the check and Registration Form to: AGWA, 13801 Walsingham Rd A-410, Largo FL 33776.
- If your organization requires an Invoice from AGWA, then please fax your Purchase Order and Registration Form to 727-240-0637 or e-mail to CustomerService@AmericanGrantWriters.org. Students will be registered for the online course upon receipt of the Purchase Order.
On the next business day after receipt of your online order, purchase order, or check the student will receive an e-mail from the Online Instructor with Section 1 Course Materials and Assignments. If the student has not received this e-mail within 2 business days after purchase, then please contact Customer Service.
- A Bachelor's Degree is recommended, but not required.
- A strong command of English is required.
- No prior grant management experience is required.
Technology: Students will need a computer with any operating system and internet access. Software needed is MS Word, Excel and Adobe Reader. Students will also need an e-mail address.
Course Materials: All course materials are provided to the student by the online instructor. No additional materials are required.
CEUs: AGWA is an IACET Approved Provider. Students may purchase an IACET CEU Certificate documenting 3.0 CEUs or 30 contact hours. To earn the CEUs, students must complete all of the online course assignments. The CEU Certificate must be purchased prior to the first online assignment being turned into the instructor.
Prior to making your purchase, please read our web pages "Refund and Rescheduling Policies", "Professional Ethics and Standards", and "Debit/Credit Card Purchases".
Support: Prospective students, or current students, with questions about registration, course materials, or need technical support, may contact AGWA's Customer Service by phone or e-mail.
Training Funds: If your company is seeking training funds, you might want to contact the Workforce Development Board in your County. Some of the boards offer training funds to employers to reimburse up to 50% of training registration expense.